Saturday, February 20, 2010

Kisses: Hot Lips Tasty Tongue???

From time to time I watch...no read...no stumble upon TMZ. Who am I kidding. I love Harvey Levin and the blond guy that looks like Samantha's boyfriend from sex in the city.
Anyway, today I thought I would take my daily fix of need to know news and I saw this.



Source: Tmz.com


Amanda Seyfried is ...loving? her dog. I don't know what this is called. I know what I want to call it. So as a non pet owner and a person who is pretty fearful and disgusted by pets I wonder. How often does this happen?

or this?



Source: Tmz.com

I believe in animal rights with the exception of chicken cause realistically however they are being bred these days cannot be right, but since I been eating them anyway...So yea, I believe in animal rights.
But the right to what exactly??? I think they have the right to be loved, nurtured, bathed, fed and have a decent roof over thier heads. But the right to...???

I will never understand this aspect of animal/owner/lover/ momma to doggy child relations. I just think its...for lack of a better word..NASTY.

Then again it is 2010. Maybe I should be more open minded?

Or maybe...Just maybe people need to get a grip and love their animals in a less intimate and more healthy way. This could be dog abuse...Doggy molestation? What if the dog is saying "no"???

Doggy rights are more than about the Michael Vicks. No means no...or Arf means arf...or whatever...

STOP TONGUE WRESTLING DOGS!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment