Monday, February 15, 2010

Pattinson Admits Vagina Allergy!
Surprise, surprise...




I was flippin through headlines again...It's just another one of those "times" I feel I should be "informed" but like most people I stick to the Entertainment headlines avoiding overdoses, obituaries and lawsuits for fluff.

Speaking of FLUFF I came upon a headline that read " Robert Pattinison allergic to Vagina"...You gotta love Cnn.com.

I proceeded to find out why an article had been written about the obvious. Turns out Pattinson was in a photo shoot where the models were nude and some poses required him to "pose" between the thighs of said models.

Robert reportedly confesses his true feelings about female anatomy and the photo shoot by saying, "I really hate vaginas,I'm allergic to vagina. But I can't say I had no idea, because it was a 12-hour shoot, so you kind of get the picture that these women are going to stay naked after, like, five or six hours. But I wasn't exactly prepared. I had no idea what to say to these girls. Thank God I was hungover."

Oh Robert, being an actor is soooooo hard....Take a look at this "photo shoot".








No comments:

Post a Comment